One idea that I was the last conversation in my program is about the victimization of Peru with reference to their fate, and is obviously due to this feeling, which is autolicencia to be like a bad citizen and a bad person distorted thoughts. - Not all cases of course -. Well so do people in other emotional contexts where are martyrs of life, poor victims of abuse imaginary and privileged others who dare to point the finger at alleged abuses that threaten their peace.
And it is this false sense that allows them, within the context of mind, lead a double life where most things hidden, lies, deceit, defamation, but all in a "justified" because, for themselves will always be victims.
The most common response is: "I lied to you because you forced me" or "I could not tell you because you gave me confidence."
is easy to feel guilty when we adhere to the rule of the two sides of the coin, or two versions of the story. It seems that such a tool to seek justice or objectivity only serves to make the guilty innocent and the guilty innocent, in the end we only have a society full of liars, fakers, people who lead double lives, hypocrites, but always innocent.
So far I do not know if our social premium on respect for others or dominion over the other. I think it's the latter, and it's amazing that being so there is no fault or that such attitudes do not change, continuing arrogance and orthodox attitude.
The worst lie is to utter an "innocent" because it comes from guilt, but the deception and lies, coupled with his arrogance, which allow you to not feel the slightest remorse.
This is the society we have, and lower the quality of people's emotional well being of couples and love is, so are the values \u200b\u200b... So we're screwed.
So far I do not know if our social premium on respect for others or dominion over the other. I think it's the latter, and it's amazing that being so there is no fault or that such attitudes do not change, continuing arrogance and orthodox attitude.
The worst lie is to utter an "innocent" because it comes from guilt, but the deception and lies, coupled with his arrogance, which allow you to not feel the slightest remorse.
This is the society we have, and lower the quality of people's emotional well being of couples and love is, so are the values \u200b\u200b... So we're screwed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment