Saturday, August 15, 2009

Can I Get P90x On Limewire

Where's the debate?

is sad to see these issues in two presidential debates, as important and decisive in their respective times, they show us the decline in the quality of our politicians and presidents, the priority to rescue the stupid, cheap shots and morbidity before the state projects by the "journalists" and then those same journalists and publishers complain that in Peru there is no state policy and does not require quality people in their politicians.

All this after reading a lecture on political communication, which I thought was the most stupid thing I've read, however I can understand the reason for their existence, which has a single trading order unscientific ... Too bad.


appears that my country does not know the concept of debate, it is easy to see why many politicians do not support the optional vote, and it's amazing phenomenon of the outsider in Peru and also that of the first "image "on the floor.


Editing is bad and morbid, but there was not much content in these debates.





EDITIONS SOURCE: WWW.YOUTUBE.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment