Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blog Late Jane Wedding

the first person ....

The first person to help me understand
I give my time, I will give my faith, I do not ask
things always work out for me,
but I'm already sick of losing not want (want).

The first person to help me out
of this hell in which I myself decided to live
gave him any afternoon pa 'the two,
I'm saying is that right now even I have no where to be.

Gold pa 'who wants it but if we talk about yesterday:
so much what I drink and I still thirst
at least you knew it, at least not tell you
that things were not as they seemed.

But is that the first person to help me feel again I will give my
life, I will give my faith,
but if you're the person who dreamed what
(what can I do? nothing.)

What am I to do with dreams?
what I do with those kisses?
what I can do with all that we dream?
tell me where you put it.

Where I keep the look you gave me sometime?
Where do I keep the promises, where I keep yesterday? Where do I keep
girl the way you touch me?
Where do I keep my faith?

Although the people say I do not want to hear,
no greater fear than it feels when you feel nothing,
girl, you look so easy, my love!
but that the simpler you see it, the harder it is for me.

The first person to help me walk
I will give my time, I will give to the sea,
I do not say easy, but, girl
now even I have no where to be.

The first person who does not want to judge me I will give
caresses that I had kept
I ask that things always work out for me
but I'm already sick of losing.

And the first person to take me to the truth
I will give my time, I do not expect more,
I do not understand you when you're talking about what bad luck!
and you say that life is heavy stuff.

I can tell you what a flame inside
I can tell you how much it weighs its fire,
is that love alone is like a bottomless pit
where there is no God, where there are no truths.

's all so relative, as we're here,
not know, but, love, give blood to live,
at least you knew it, at least
not tell you that things were not as they seemed.

is because the first person who does not want to judge me I will give
caresses that I had kept
girl you see it so easy, my love!
but that the simpler you see it, the harder it is for me.

The first person who does not want to judge me I will give
caresses that I had kept
I do not say easy, but, girl
now even I have no where to be.
even where to be. Alejandro Sanz

0 comments:

Post a Comment