Friday, March 12, 2010

Kidde Smoke Dector Beeping

The university scam is the educational and corporate bullshit

What is a scam? When is it correct to say "I cheated"? According to the dictionary

defraud, among other meanings, is to ask or take money or other valuables with artifice and deceit, and with the intention of not paying. I

I can apply this meaning to many contexts, and before entering my share, let me give an example.

scam Can we call the action of a politician who during his campaign promises many things to be elected and when it comes to power does not meet even one of them or only 2 of 20?

Do not apply the meaning of fraud? The politician asked by fraud anything of value to the - the vote - and received him with the intention of not paying - breaking promises -.

... It's a scam!

If I am correct I can assure you that I have cheated with my education.

I understand, most do not understand, make education a business today. Anyone with some capital and a big house can transform your home into a school, without mishap. Similarly, there are now many institutions of higher education ', which for students, award certificates on behalf of the nation. Today

abound prestigious universities of dubious education do not contribute, except with his lousy academic training, with the country's development.

I will transcribe a quote from philosopher Taine, in reference to Latin American education, received the book Mass Psychology of Gustave Le Bon in his chapter instruction and education:

"In the three stages of instruction - childhood, adolescence and youth - has been extended and overloaded the ground work and school on the banks, bookish, focused exclusively on the exam, graduation, graduation, and this for the worst means: by implement a system unnatural and antisocial by the undue delay of apprenticeship, internship, training and compliance artificial mechanical tasks, the overhead, without any account of the future that awaits the man, once an adult and manly professions who shall, without considering the real world in which you are entering a little young, the society to which we must adapt or face which has to resign in advance, the human conflict which, to defend and hold , must be pre-equipped, armed, trained, hardened. This essential equipment, this acquisition is more important than all others, this strength of common sense, the will and nerves, is not something that will provide our schools, away to train, disqualify him for his next and final destination. His entry into the world and its first steps in the field of practical action are not the majority of the time but a series of painful falls, is marking them, wounded, or crippled for ever. This is a hard and dangerous test, the moral and mental equilibrium is disturbed and runs the risk of not restored, the disappointment comes in a sudden and total, the disappointments have been too large and intense dislikes. "

this book in 1983 and reissued 3 times more, so read as paradigmatic, presents a as advanced and catastrophic vision of our education, but like all falls on deaf ears.

And wonder why Peruvian society as it is, and why people are so individualistic or as others say as "rubbish." TELL

have cheated me, because I have received vocational training under the logic that approved by the academic head, is anti-establishment, I have been presented before my eyes a picture full of problems and delays, which are solved with ideas and actions not consistent with the logic that prevails in the current system.

In other words, if I create a university where my professors and deans complain about in line with current professional the field or industry, and train students to act in a manner contrary to the system. Then particular scam if after these students graduate and my school does not financially support their projects which, incidentally, are intended to address this problem and bring about change.

The university can not be a commercial enterprise like any other, should be an institution to invest in their graduates who advocate the same ideas it gives and sustains them in order to attract more students.

emphasize a part of one of the answers they gave me at my own alma mater:
"We are not desirable to support projects of our graduates, because that makes sense ... "
" I see the interesting project, but I have to see my priorities is to attract more students and not through your project, but ... publicity. "

Is it correct, ethical, legal education on line education for students then throwing the field and not help them with their projects? Does fall as Taine says the rhetoric and rote tests and not rely on anything practical training of the professionals?

So there will never be a change in our country, and I can not believe this scam is carried out to full view of everyone, parents, and students. I write

this because not only am I cheated, I am also independent and with or without support, where, just write or talk about the shamelessness, abuse and mistreatment we receive daily from this system and individualistic society.

communicologist Indeed I am self-taught although I graduated college, although it sounds paradoxical.

a shame and I feel sorry for those people who does what he wants with the generations that demand a change and just give them a simple and crude makeover.


"I tell you how you have to be, seeing and acting for 5 years or more, but when I go to do not tell me."
UNIVERSITY PENDEJO

0 comments:

Post a Comment