"If you're daring the fear of growing old ..." "That bold and reckless result, I taught the huge problems waiting for me and the sad reality that I read in books on social research power and intellectual imperialism .... " Confronting a person who belongs to a generation date without prior reflection on the position of those who spend 40 years to those who live the decade of 20, which according to psychology are the best years of human beings, that Incidentally.
I was surprised to hear the testimony of a character, and is the first time I see a character disguised as intellectual or pseudo-intellectual, so close.
I can not say I spoke with him ever since we share the communicative context, always spoke from a different perspective from where I was.
But what happened is that perhaps did not understand the questions or simply locked into a single speech that differs from that directed his life "off the record."
the end I felt, apart from the poor worried that we really reflective, confused because I did not know which of them lost more time to hold a pseudo interview between an interrogator and a deaf man.
is inconceivable that a 5-year career, a career social scientist, be oriented to coverage of entertainment and leisure, of society.
What a thought!
Do all students in communication sciences are a idiots who throw the money away for 5 years to become a professional in a career can be overcome peacefully for any comedian, model, or any "graciosito? Or does the elite "critical", which is a sad indictment and contradictory, is wrong?
That's the problem of the career of communication sciences, for that gap and lack of knowledge about concepts is that we have to put up with these clowns and charlatans talk about the goals we, as professionals in this field. It's a shame
constantly running into these kinds of people in this profession des is seen almost as a farce.
But what happened is that perhaps did not understand the questions or simply locked into a single speech that differs from that directed his life "off the record."
the end I felt, apart from the poor worried that we really reflective, confused because I did not know which of them lost more time to hold a pseudo interview between an interrogator and a deaf man.
is inconceivable that a 5-year career, a career social scientist, be oriented to coverage of entertainment and leisure, of society.
What a thought!
Do all students in communication sciences are a idiots who throw the money away for 5 years to become a professional in a career can be overcome peacefully for any comedian, model, or any "graciosito? Or does the elite "critical", which is a sad indictment and contradictory, is wrong?
That's the problem of the career of communication sciences, for that gap and lack of knowledge about concepts is that we have to put up with these clowns and charlatans talk about the goals we, as professionals in this field. It's a shame
constantly running into these kinds of people in this profession des is seen almost as a farce.
I do not see that capture the essence of my career and that it is a tremendous problem.
0 comments:
Post a Comment